Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sense of Humor

Today Derek and I were driving around running errands when we came across this lady with a sense of humor. He has this notepad with
just laying around in his car. Just out of spontaneity I grabbed it and held it up to my window when passing by cars. Nobody noticed except this middle aged lady who looks over at a red light. She rolls down her window and says, "Hey aren't I a little old? You guys be looking for someone a little younger, I think you'll have better luck a few cars back". I was unsure of how to initially react because I was so caught off guard. Then she just starts laughing and Derek and I look at each other and we just start cracking up. We drive side by side with the lady for a few blocks and at each red we would have a few back and fourths going. Eventually we made our turn and she waved bidding us farewell as she drove by.
Hopefully we made her day as much as she made ours...

2 comments: