Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July weekend

I went camping this 4th of July weekend with about 70 famlies or so... yeah it sounds pretty crazy doesn't it? But everyone who went were friends of my parents and their families so I don't really associate with any of the kids my age. I've gone to outings like this with them before, I just don't really have anything in common with them so I'd rather keep to myself. There is nothing to do at this campsite. No lake nothing. Just a lot of trees and dirt.
So, what does one bring to a "solo" 3 day 2 night outing? well i loaded my ipod with some new music. A lot of it was Tegan and Sara, I've known about them for some time now but I just never bothered to listen to their music, so I spent a lot of time listening to them these past 3 days. On top of that, I realized that I have never read the final Harry Potter book so I started. Its pretty good, I read a lot in my tent to a) kill time b) get out of the cold c) get away from annoying little kids d) just to read. Sweet deal. Over half way done, Hooked on Harry! Lastly I brought my skateboard to cruise around, it was fun riding around. The roads were surprisingly good. But I was limited to extremely remedial skating. I wish I was better.
I want to be like this guy. Check out his sexy tre bomb.



oh how i envy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment